Dear friends, Today we published our 20th issue! One year of learning how to create Feast Pages for Kids! Learning how to work as a team to create a product of value and of service to the Cause.
Please enjoy this new issue - with a special community game, and new word games and activities. All centered on the quotation from 'Abdu'l-Bahá:
“It is an axiomatic (obvious) fact that while you meditate you are speaking with your own spirit. In that state of mind, you put certain questions to your spirit and the spirit answers: the light breaks forth and the reality is revealed.”
The 26 November 2018 letter from the Universal House of Justice gives us a very loving 2 paragraph letter of encouragement - with wonderful questions to meditate upon. How can we become more like 'Abdu'l-Bahá?
"...every Bahá’í heart is stirred by remembrance of Him Who is the Mystery of God, the Centre of Bahá’u’lláh’s impregnable Covenant, the Mainspring of the Oneness of Humanity, the embodiment of every Bahá’í ideal, the Most Mighty Branch of God whereunder all can find shelter. May His boundless love and tender solicitude give you reassurance and sustenance as you strive to fulfill the trust He bestowed upon you in His Testament and His Divine Plan
- to be united in the Cause and firm in the Covenant;
- to avoid calumny and never speak ill of others;
- to see no strangers but regard all as members of one family;
- to set aside divergent theories and conflicting views and pursue a single purpose and common goal;
- to ensure that the love of Bahá’u’lláh has so mastered every organ, part, and limb as to leave no effect from the promptings of the human world;
- to arise with heart and soul and in one accord to teach the Cause;
- to march in serried lines, pressed together, each supporting the others;
- to cultivate good character, perseverance, strength, and determination;
- to know the value of this precious Faith, obey its teachings, walk in this road that is drawn straight, and show this way to the people.
the Mine Rich in Gems team